Q. How to get pregnant quickly and easily?

Dr. Sujata Mittal
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 21, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 05, 2022

I want to get pregnant this year. I have a 28-day cycle. My last period was on the 12th of this month. So, can you tell me what I can do to get pregnant easily and quickly?

#

Pregnancy is a natural process. So, do not get tensed about it. Since how long have you been trying? If it has been more than 18 months, please get your partner's semen analysis done after three days of abstinence from sex. You can get a tubal patency test done. Since your cycles are very regular, you can calculate your fertile days and plan your timings of contact accordingly.

|