Welcome to icliniq.com.
- Good to know that she has already made some dietary changes and tried Triphala tablet on and off.
- It is quite a common problem in elderly people, because of increased vata that is dryness.
- Do not use continuously any medication more than three months, which may form a habit. Drink always warm water. She can continue with Triphala tablet and you can follow my advices.
The Probable causes:
Increased vata and aging resulted in constipation.Treatment plan:
1. Kalyanaka gulam two teaspoons at bedtime with one glass warm water. The other option is Anuloma DS two tablets at bedtime with one glass warm water.Preventive measures:
2. Also, you can visit an ayurveda treatment center and ask for Ksheera basti (milk enema).
1. She should eat lots of fibrous food and drink more warm water.Regarding follow up:
2. Should avoid processed food.
Revert back after four weeks to an ayurveda specialist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist