Q. How can I overcome depression and occasional low voice?

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

How to overcome depression? I am getting emotion sometimes without reason and my voice is not audible to someone how much ever loudly I talk.

What is the reason? What is the solution? Sometimes my voice is not audible. I took this medicine Roxid 150, Nodard plus that physician told me.

#

You are not taking psychiatric medications. You need to be bold and confident. You fix your schedule of sleep and appetite.

Take daily 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Take good healthy food and avoid junk food. Do the daily exercise for 30 minutes daily. Do meditation for 20 minutes daily. Spend quality time with friends and family. Talk with yourself with looking into the eye in the mirror.

Spend time for your hobbies but creative hobbies like reading books, writing, painting, play musical instruments or learn to play, play outdoor sports, talk with strangers face to face, start with a small conversation.

And you are taking antibiotics, you must stop it. You do not need to take antibiotics without any reason.

You check your thyroid and vitamin B12 levels. If you have still depressive symptoms after 2 to 3 weeks following the above guidelines, then you need to take antidepressants from the psychiatrist.

For more information consult a psychotherapist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychotherapist

| 

Postpartum Depression

Article Overview: Postpartum depression (PPD) or postnatal depression is a kind of depression that affects a new mother. 80 % of all new moms experience baby blues, but if the symptoms are severe and it starts affecting your ability to care for your baby, then it is a sign of postpartum depression. Read Article

Dr. Sneha Kannan

Postpartum Depression Postpartum depression (PPD) or postnatal depression is a kind of depression that affects a new mother. 80 % of all new moms experience baby blues, but if the symptoms are severe and it starts affecting your ability to care for your baby, then it is a sign of postpartum depress...  Read Article

How does yoga help senior citizens?

Query: Hi doctor, What are the health benefits and trends for yoga for senior citizens? Are there studios that have classes or professionals that cater to this demographic? Why choose yoga over other forms of fitness and stretching?  Read Full »

Can I take antidepressants only when needed and not continuously?

Query: Hello doctor, I have depression. But for some reason, I do not want to take antidepressants. I have been taking it for the past one year. And have stopped it. But sometimes I get very depressed. Can I take my antidepressant like Desvenlafaxine sometimes? As needed? Or maybe any other antidepressant ...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»

Ask a Psychotherapist Now