Q. Why am I having egg burps and what can I do to get rid of them?

Dr. Divakara P
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Why am I having egg burps and what can I do to get rid of them?

#

• Egg burps are produced due to improper digestion of food especially proteins.
  • Most of the time it is due to delayed emptying of stomach and sometimes due to liver problems or diabetes.
  • My advise is avoid non-vegetarian items, cheese, butter.
  • Eat more of fruits and drink more fluids.

Get tested for Fasting Blood Sugar, Liver Function Test (LFT) and revert back to a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|