Q. How to reduce the anger of my son?

Answered by Dr. Padmapriya Chandran and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Encephalitis or Intense Anger? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My son is very aggressive, sensitive, short temper, get panic, hyper and angry quickly. He could not listen to any good suggestions or guidance. He does not have a mental resistance. However, he is very sincere about his studies. He has got 83% marks in his studies. Now, he is preparing for the board exam. He tries a lot to study but gets pressure. He was suffered from brain fever at the age of 2.5 years. I have tried to give him ayurveda brain tonics like Shankhapushpi, anjeer, etc. But after taking those, he became more violent. There is no problem about sleeping. He plays cricket very well. He has good knowledge about computer, mobile, etc. How to reduce anger and increase the mind resistance of my son? I request you to guide me properly and suggest any medicine to solve his problem. Thank you.