Q. I have erectile dysfunction and ejaculation problems. Please advise.

Dr. Karthik Rajan

My cum is not coming out by force or thrust. The cum is just flowing out of my penis. Three years earlier the cum was coming out by force or thrust. I am having erectile dysfunction may be since last two years or two and half years, and I was not having erectile disfunction earlier. I am taking Megalis 20 and Tentex Forte prescribed by a doctor and through these medicines, I am having a proper erection. I am having only one testicle, my another testicle was removed when I was of 13 years due to its under development. I want to have my cum come out by thrust or force from my penis to have a baby as I am married. I am 37 years of age, and my height is 5 feet 8 inches.

Do you have a question on Erectile Dysfunction or Semen Analysis?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Karthik Rajan

MCH UROLOGY., MS GEN SURGERY., MBBS
Andrology Urology

I have gone through your query. I would like to know whether the amount of semen ejaculated had been the same over the last three years or has it decreased? Firstly, the speed with which the ejaculate came out does not unduly affect your fertility. I would suggest you have a semen examination if not done before to check for the sperm count which is more important. Secondly coming to your complaint, I would ideally like to do a full physical examination given your previous history. It could either be some blockage in the path of semen or the semen could be going back into the bladder.

I would suggest you to visit your local urologist for a detailed clinical examination, an ultrasound to check if there is any blockage and a semen test to check for the volume and sperm count. Another possibility is incoordination of the muscles that normally gives the speed to the ejaculate, which cannot be tested to identify. As I said before, if your primary concern is to have a child, then I would suggest you to get a semen analysis first. If it is normal then you do not have anything to worry about.

Homeopathy Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
Article Overview: Erectile dysfunction has now become a prominent problem in this era. Statistically speaking, 152 million men are affected worldwide. Let us understand more about what is erectile dysfunction (ED).  Read Article »
Dr. Adnan Reyaz Ahmed Siddiqui
Homeopathic Physician

What Is ED ED is defined as an inability to get or sustain an erection firm enough for sexual activity. In easy terms, it is a problem where the male partner is unable to keep the erection firm during sex. Having trouble with an erection from time to time is not a cause for concern but if happens ha ...  Read Article »

Can you interpret my semen analysis reports in layman terms?
Query: Hello doctor,Good day. My wife and I are trying to conceive and one of the tests done was a semen analysis test for me. I picked the results up from the lab, but I would not be able to see my doctor till a couple of days because of work. I am anxious and I would love an interpretation. I have attach...  Read Full »
Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The attached report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) suggests that it has normal liquefaction time, total sperm count is in the normal range and active mobile is low, volume adequate, and normal morphology is low and also has puss cell which indicates...  Read Full »

Are there abnormalities in my semen analysis reports?
Query: Hello doctor, Please find my semen analysis results attached. Are there any abnormalities? And, if so, what is the treatment to be done?  Read Full »
Dr. Deepti Verma
Fetal Medicine Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. I have reviewed the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The semen count is normal, but the motility is decreased. Motility can be decreased in an infection or if there is a¬†deficiency o...  Read Full »

Ask a Doctor Now