Q. How long will it take to heal frenulum tear?

Answered by Dr. Bharat Udey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Frenulum Tear or Std? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: How long will it take to heal frenulum tear?

I got married before seven years and living happily with my wife. A week ago, I had a very enthusiastic sex session in the shower. During which I slipped out and missed going back in and had a substantial impact.

At that time I believe I had a frenulum tear and the skin was split. After initial redness and swelling, now it has a small scab. How long will it take to heal? And is going to a doctor worth my time?