Q. I am experiencing heavy bloating and excess urination. Why?

Dr. Saumya Mittal
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 28, 2016 and last reviewed on: Nov 26, 2020

I am a 39 year old female with no major illness, except gallstone, which was 22 mm and was found last year. I am on prediabetic side too. Since last few months, I am experiencing heavy bloating, gas and occasional burping after anything I eat. In the morning, I am having a flat tummy. My family history has acidity problem. I pass stool only three times a week for the last so many years. Also, my urination is not completed in one go. So, I have to go again in a few minutes to pass little more dribble urine. When my bloating is high, I noticed more urination too. What could be the cause?

#

• The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of two possible causes.
  • As you said, gastritis is a huge possibility. Ideally, you need to test with an endoscopy. You should plan for this after consulting your specialist doctor.
  • Let us know the reports for further information. Meanwhile, take plenty of fluids and high fiber diet.

For further information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|