Q. I am experiencing diarrhea, weakness, and fever. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Sujata Ganguly and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Gastroenteritis or Weakness? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I am experiencing diarrhea, weakness, and fever.  Please help.

I am experiencing diarrhea, weakness, fever, and headaches. Whenever I drink or eat anything, I have loose motions. I feel this is a heat stroke. Can you please help?