Q. Will I frequently get genital wart if affected once?

Answered by Dr. Rabia and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Genital Warts or Hpv? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a question about HPV. I am a 28-year-old male with one genital wart and I wanted to know if this is for life? Will this keep coming back every so often? What are the best ways to get rid of the wart and a way to prevent them from coming back? I also read that the immune system plays a big part in clearing the virus. I was thinking about taking medical mushrooms and Inosine Pranabox for immune boosting.