Q. What should I do for persistent headache?

Dr. Rahul Suresh Kulkarni
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 21, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 28, 2021

Initially, my problem started with a headache, and I felt shaky and dizzy the next day. I felt the same for around four days and went to the hospital. They said that I was dehydrated. But they did not give me anything for it and sent me home. I still have a headache, shaky, dizzy and feel almost worse. What should I do?

#

I am sorry to hear about your persistent troubles.

• You need to have plenty of oral fluids. Take Paracetamol 500 mg up to three times a day to relieve the symptoms.
  • Headaches could be because of multiple reasons. I am enlisting the most common causes.
  • Are you working too much on the computer? Persistent headaches could also be due to excessive eye strain. Get your vision testing done.
  • Try to self-evaluate and find the cause. Till then, for relief, you can have Paracetamol. Take care.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|