Q. My eye power is high. Please guide me with any solution.

Dr. N. Sathian
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 18, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Dear Doctor,

My eye power is very high.

• re sph 4.25 cycl 4.75 axis 180.
  • le sph 5.25 cycl 3.50 axis is 10.

Weight 60 kg, Age 19 years, male, height 6 feet, vegetarian. Guide me with any solution.

#

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.

• Since you are 19 years old, we need to see whether your power has stabilised.
  • If so, we can reduce your refractive power either through LASIK (laser eye surgery/laser vision correction) or through ICL implantation (Implantable Collamer Lens), based on your eye's fitness to the procedure.
  • We cannot reduce your power either with exercise or diet.

Hope, I have answered your query.

For further queries, revert back to an eye care ophthalmologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/eye-care-ophthalmologist

|