Q. I have acne and coarse hair on my body. Why?

Answered by Dr. Shaikh Sadaf and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hirsutism or Metformin? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have had hormonal imbalances my whole life. My menstrual cycle has never been regular. I have acne and coarse hair on my body.

My gynecologist said that I have severe PCOD and referred me to an endocrinologist.

He asked for some blood tests and I need an evaluation of them as he was not of much help. I am attaching the reports. Please have a look.