Q. Will taking Iron supplements make ferritin levels better?

I have an iron deficiency for three months and have been using Iron supplements. My ferritin is still low though, so I am using Iron supplements still. My question is, my RBC has been increased to 4.52, hemoglobin is also gradually increasing to its normal levels (11.2). Now it is on its normal levels but hematocrit was increased too yet it is still low (35.0 %) at this point, am I anemic? The more I use Iron supplements, will my results become better gradually? I really need to know.