Q. I have itching in the penis with hydrocele in the left testis. What medicine should I take?

Dr. Aamir Mohd

I am getting itching on my penis for the past 20 days. I took Amoxicillin and applied Turgoderm ointment. But still, I am getting the problem. I went for an ultrasound test four years back, and I have hydrocele in the left side testicle and epididymis in the right side. At that time, I was prescribed antibiotics, and after, there was no problem. I am a diabetic and heart patient. What medicine should I take? Please advise.

#

To help you better, I need to know the answers to a few questions.

Can you tell me the amount of fluid (hydrocele) on the USG report? Are you sexually active except for your partner? If yes, do you use condoms? Do you have burning urination, fever, or chills? Which medicines are you taking for diabetes, and since when you have diabetes?

My left testis shows a few hyperechoic foci microlithiasis. Mild left hydrocele with internal echoes is seen. Yes, I have an active sexual partner, but I do not use condoms. Sometimes I have a burning sensation after urination, but no fever or chills. I have diabetes for the past 15 years, Injection Mixtard 30/70 two times 25/22 units plus Gluonorm G2 tablets two times.

#

Take tablet Loratidine 10 mg once a day after breakfast for 10 days and tablet Oflox OZ twice a day for five days. Let me know after 10 days how you feel.

|