- I am a 27 year old male. I have an irregular sleeping pattern due to software job. I do not drink or smoke. Also my job is a very stressful job.
- I had whole body itching very rarely in the past 3 years, like once I take bath or suddenly during sleep. This never disturbed my lifestyle though.
- At present, I have frequent bouts of whole body itching (at different places in the body and not always in the same body part) in the past one month.
- It started suddenly one month back and persisted for 3 days.
- And then it was very less frequent.
- Now the itching has again started in the last 3 days.
- Meanwhile, there are no lesions or any other skin changes in the body. Only itching is present.
Is it anything serious? Please help.