I am a 26-year-old woman with 85 kg weight and 5'5 height. Six months ago, I started experiencing severe pain in my right shoulder and neck. A few days later, I also developed thyroid goiter. I went to a hospital where they did an ultrasound-guided FNAC and concluded that it was a cyst of about 2.8*2.6 cm. The cytology report showed that the cyst was degenerating on its own and was noncancerous. I was not given any medication, but the goiter disappeared. After three months, I had my follow-up test on my thyroid function, which was normal. I am now experiencing pain in my arms, from the shoulder to my thumb and index finger. The pain is shooting from my shoulder to my fingers. My elbow joints hurt too. It is a dull kind of pain and is constant. My neck feels stiff, I am experiencing upper back pain, and my chest hurts like there is pressure. I feel tired all the time, and easy tasks feel hard. I am experiencing a dry cough in the morning and evening, and my voice gets hoarse when I talk continuously. My legs hurt from the knees and are stiff, especially in the morning, and my toes sometimes feel tingly.
Seven years back, my doctor asked me to do the following tests -
1. Antistreptolysin O (ASO) titer, which came back negative.
2. Random glucose test showed the normal range of 5.50 mmol/L.
3. RA (rheumatoid factor) came back negative.
4. They did a hematology test which came back normal, except my lymphocyte range was 24.00 microliter of blood which the doctor said was low, and my MCH (from the red cell indices) was 26.50 picograms.
5. My blood pressure, body temperature, and heart rate were normal too.
After these tests, the doctor prescribed me a Myospaz tablet for five days, and I finished the dose. But unfortunately, it did not help with the pain.
I hope I have provided enough medical background. Kindly help.