Q. How can I get rid of male breasts?

Dr. Atul Prakash
Published on Aug 13, 2018

I wanna get rid of man boobs. What should I do? I do not even have time to go to the gym.

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert Orthopedics And Traumatology Physiotherapy Spine Health
#

Once established these will require surgical excision. This can be done through the infra-areolar incision or liposuction.

You can try to lose weight and go to the gym to improve your pectorals to see if that is acceptable to you. Otherwise, surgery is the only option.

For more information consult a fitness expert online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/fitness-expert

Smart Ways to Lose Weight

Article Overview: Following a strict diet and exercise routine can be a difficult task for many. This article will explain how you can smartly lose weight without sacrificing your favorite food or without vigorous exercises. Read Article

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Fitness Expert

Many people are tired of sacrificing their favorite food and unable to find extra time for a workout. We all know how difficult it is to reduce weight by controlling food habits and exercises. In this article, I will be giving you few tips to lose approximately 2 lbs of weight weekly just by perform...  Read Article

Area above my belly button is sore after liposuction and muscle repair. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am six days post operative from a full tummy tuck with liposuction and muscle repair. I feel that I am recovering normally from what I was told and what I read. However, the area immediately above my belly button is extremely sore and appears to almost be bulging and is slightly ele...  Read Full »

Why do I have female breasts and desire to cross-dress?

Query: Hi doctor, My breasts are as developed as a woman. I dress in a nightie and often strangers address me by madam, which I enjoy. I do not have other feelings. Am I normal?  Read Full »

Ask a Fitness Expert Now