Q. Why do I always feel lazy and have muscle pains?

Hi doctor,

I am 21 years old, who weighs 50 kg, and I am 5.10 feet tall. I feel lazy all the time. I always have a headache and pain in the muscles of the shoulder and neck. Sometimes, my joints also pain.

#

• Your main problem is you are malnourished, and your (BMI) body mass index is low. Because of weak muscles, you are getting cervical pain and joint pains.
  • I would suggest you try the following:
  1. Take a healthy protein-rich diet that is, possibly 4 to 6 eggs a day and a good amount of meat.
  2. If you smoke, then stop smoking.
  3. Take vitamin D sachets weekly for six weeks.
  4. A regular exercise program will help. Or 30 to 60 minutes brisk walking for five days will also help.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|