Q. I felt nothing while having sex for the first time. Is it due to excessive masturbation?

Dr. Sujata Mittal

I am a 23 years old female, and I would like to get advice on my health problems. I started masturbating when I was 12 years old, and I stopped it at the age of 18. That time, I never used to penetration. The only thing that I did was to rub my clitoris until I orgasm. The first time I had sex with my boyfriend was when I was 20, and I really felt nothing at all, so I thought that maybe it is because it is my first time. But as I kept having sex with him, the same thing happened. Although I had a sex drive, when it comes to action, I completely lose it all. So, is there any treatment for that? It has been three years since I experienced that problem. I never wanted to share this with anyone, but now I feel there is no hope. I do not know if there is an appropriate treatment. Thank you for your help.

#

Please do not panic.

• First is to reduce the frequency of contacts. Too much of indulgence wastes the substances of reproductive fire, which are made after final metabolism of nutrition.
  • Take very good diet of vegetable, raw fruits, and nuts. Adopt good regime of exercise with a course on meditation. Avoid reading lot of sexual literature, which stimulates you, as this will motivate you for masturbation.
  • After reducing the number of sexual contacts and increasing the gap, whenever you have a drive, ask your partner to increase the time of foreplay by kissing on your tender parts, so that you get aroused. Set soft music in the background. Put fragrant roses and sweet smelling flowers in the room.
  • Do not be in a hurry to complete the act. And you do not imagine it to be a burden at that time. Only when you are sufficiently aroused, he should penetrate.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|