Sexual Excitation

How to get rid of porn addiction?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a habit of watching porn. I want to get rid of this, but I could not. Watching porn has become a part of my life. How to get rid of this?  Read Full »

Dr. Parth Singh

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nowadays, watching porn is considered to be a normal behavior in youngsters. But, you are a bit younger for watching porn. Porn presents untrue and unrealistic things about sexual relationship. Until you are grown up and can understand that chemistry, porn will only misgu...  Read Full »

What can cause reduced penile sensitivity?

Query: Hello doctor, I used to have a masturbation problem; however, I managed to stop it after three years. But now I feel like I lost my penis sensitivity during intercourse. Will it come back? Is there any way to treat this problem? Will it go away?  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for contacting us. I can very well imagine that you are concerned, and I will do my best to help you. First of all, I can reassure you without the shadow of a doubt that there is no connection between normal masturbation or abstinence and the sensitivity of y...  Read Full »

What can cause a very pleasurable feeling in the thigh?

Query: Hello, I'm a 30 year old male. Ever since I was 12 I would get this very pleasurable feeling in my thigh. Sometime both of them. It feels sooo good and it comes out of nowhere. It almost feels orgasmic. I could be standing or sitting and it just randomly comes, I don't even have to be thinking about...  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

Answer: Dear, Thank you for getting in touch with us and sharing your question. First of all there is no known medical condition with this constellation of symptoms, indicating that your feeling is just a variant of what is normal. Of course a neurologist could run tests to detect how your nerves in that ...  Read Full »

Why do I get pleasurable sensations when I mentally concentrate on my clitoris?

Query: Hello :) Whenever i mentally concentrate too hard on clitoral area,I feel a very mild pleasurable sensation and kind of tingles which feel good.I don't watch porn or masturbate and habe sexual thoughts in my mind while MENTALLY feeling my clit,I know that 'concentrating on clit mentally' doesn't ma...  Read Full »

Dr. J N Naidu

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Sex is both physical and psychological.These two are intertwined.With out mental thought the act can not be initiated. Thoughts about sex cause hormonal changes and floow of blood will increase to sexual organs like vagina,clitoris,breasts,penis and increase flow of blood cause secretions in v...  Read Full »

How to have safe sex?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 23 year old male. I am currently in a relationship with a girl. I would like to have sexual affair with her but I am shy. I request some tips on how to have safe sex and how to approach the entire act. I have searched the internet but it is more confusing. Secondly, I want my partn...  Read Full »

Dr. Rashmi Singh

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate your awareness regarding safe sex and seeking opinion for it. Use a condom. I know that it is the most repetitive advice but you got to stick with this one, no matter what your temptation is. Not just for preventing pregnancy, but for preventing STDs (sexu...  Read Full »

Do masturbating with the help of excitement source cause any harm?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23-year-old male. I am having a problem with masturbation, which is done mainly by seeing sexy pictures and imagining. Two years before, I had a very accident and saved by a neurosurgeon. Please advise.  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In many parts of the world, sexuality is surrounded by a lot of myths and abnormal beliefs. Masturbation is one of them and it is considered a problem or disease by a large segment of society. In fact, it has no harmful effect if done for a reasonable time. For a 23-ye...  Read Full »

Why there is a feeling of irritation when there is no abnormal penile discharge? Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have a feeling of discharge from my penis from last week, but I do not see any discharge occurring. I have done a urine test and microscopic examination also, but they were normal. I do not know why I have this feeling. It is irritating me. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat

General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The feeling of discharge could be attributed to the precum if it is associated with sexual stimulation. Other than this, there is no health condition that can describe your symptoms. If the discharge is associated with sexual stimulation, nothing to worry, it is norm...  Read Full »

Why do I get discharge after intercourse even though I am not on Femilon?

Query: Hello doctor, I had been on Femilon last month and did not continue with it this month after my periods. When I was on Femilon, I had discharge after the intercourse and I assume that the semen flows. Now, while I am not on Femilon anymore, I am still getting discharge after intercourse. Does this ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The discharge after the intercourse is more likely to be cervical physiological discharge which is following sexual excitation and can come out as mucoid homogeneous non-smelly vaginal discharge. If the semen is coming out after ejaculation then it is advised that y...  Read Full »

I do not experience any sexual feeling or get wet. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 27 year old female. Actually, my problem is I do not get wet, and I do not experience any sexual feeling whatever I watch or whatever I do (I mean sexual act or masturbation). Why is it so?  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Udey

Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand what you are going through at present. Sexuality is such a topic that most of the people especially females do not discuss. Due to the stigma attached, they do not even come out with their sexual problems. So, I would like to appreciate your initiati...  Read Full »

Why do I have an erection problem during sex and not during masturbation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 32 year old male. I started masturbating ten years back. CurrentlyI masturbate daily morning and night. Sometimes, I achieve erection very quick, and sometimes it takes time. I masturbate seeing porn videos. The problem is, when I entered marriage life, I could not get a proper ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. It is your thought, which is creating the problem. For a man of 32 years with regular masturbation for the last 9 years, it is easy to understand that there is no problem with erection. It is the guilty feeling associated...  Read Full »