Q. Is this fetal ultrasound report of my wife a normal one?

Dr. Eris Ranxha
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 20, 2016 and last reviewed on: May 02, 2020

My wife is 25 weeks pregnant. She is 27 years old. Her weight is 64 kg and height is 5'2". This is our first pregnancy. Now, doctor found one problem in level two ultrasound report. Fetal head mildly dilated lateral ventricle 9.6 mm. I consulted with doctors. They are saying that it will be fine in the next four weeks automatically without any medicine. But, I am not satisfied. Please explain.

#

I read your query and understand your concern.

• The changes are normal as the baby grows bigger.
  • You do not have a reason to be worried too much.

For further doubts consult a fetal medicine physician online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/fetal-medicine-specialist

|