Q. I am worried about being pregnant because I am having all the pregnancy symptoms. Please help.

Dr. Samer S J Altawil
and medically reviewed by Dr. Chithranjali Ravichandran

I am worried about being pregnant because I am having all the pregnancy symptoms. However, I have had periods after I had sex which was protected by a condom.

#

Thanks for consulting us.

It is unlikely to be pregnant if you had menses twice after last intercourse. You can check with a urine pregnancy test called beta hCG test whether the pregnancy is positive or negative. This test is available in every pharmacy. Note sometimes symptoms like pregnancy present immediately before Menses. If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards.

I have had more than thirty negative tests, but I am still getting pregnancy symptoms such as cramps, fatigue, nausea, heartburn, and change in bowel movements.

#

Then there are no worries about the pregnancy.

This feeling can come due to hormone imbalance or near menstrual cycle, or due to other issues well.

Assessment is required by a gynecologist. She will conduct an examination, then do blood tests and ultrasound or even a CT scan if suspecting something.

Kind regards.

|