My penis is irritated. I have red spots on its glans, and sometimes I have white spots. After having a bath (only with warm water), it worsens. After urinating, I have a burning sensation, and even the underwear irritates me. Sometimes I feel coldness in my penis, colder than it should. It is inflamed most of the time, including the region of the outlet of my urethra. The only way I can avoid this bad sensation is to bandage my penis so that nothing can irritate it. I have had this issue for about a year. I contacted several doctors (urology, venerology). We tried steroid cream, antifungal, and antimicrobial cream. I used oral NSAIDs and took antibiotics, but no improvement in symptoms. I changed my washing machine gels. My urine samples are negative, and my semen samples are negative. After the prostate massage, the secretion is also negative. The cotton swab samples they took for STDs (gonorrhea, ureaplasma, mycoplasma, syphilis) are negative. Sometimes I also feel this around my anus and the anal canal. I have small external hemorrhoids. 75 % of the time, I can feel the discomfort. It exacerbates after sex, or after bath (not using any shower gels, just water), and sometimes after urination. My wife is also tested negative and has no symptoms. We are monogamous.
My ultrasound report states the following.
1. Prostate status: homogenous, normal size (with a rectal exam).
2. Bladder status: normal.
3. Testicle status: normal, not inflamed.
My blood and urine report states the following.
1. CRP: normal.
2. Bacteria in urine and penis: negative.
3. Fungi in urine: negative.
I have taken the following medications.
1. Esomeprazole 40 mg daily.
2. Oral antibiotics (Sultamicillin, Doxycycline, Ciprofloxacin).
3. Steroid creams (Prednisone, Hydrocortisone).
4. Antifungal creams (Tioconazole).
5. Antibacterial creams (Gentamicin).
6. Combination creams (Boric and Salicylic acid).
The urologist told me that I might have non-bacterial prostatitis. I am clueless and in pain. I cannot live with this anymore. Please help.