Q. Why do I have bumps on my penis with itching all over the body?

Dr. Dilip Meena

I have small bumps on my penis. And I started feeling itchy all over my body.

Kindly help.

#

I understand your concern.

It looks like scabies, which is caused by a mite Sarcoptes scabei. It is characterized by lesions between fingers, genitals, and elsewhere with more itching during the night. It can spread by contact and clothes.

I suggest you take the following medications;

1) Apply Permethrin 5 % all over the body at night, wash in the morning, and repeat the same after one week.

2) Take tablet Ivermectin 12 mg once per week for two weeks.

3) Take tablet Levocetirizine 5 mg twice a day.

4) Apply cream Mometasone twice a day on the bumps.

Kindly wash all your clothes and bedsheets in warm water.

Take care.

| 
1 out of 1 likes