Q. How to confirm the reason for my tummy pain?

Dr. Vivek Chail
Published on Apr 03, 2016 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I have pain in my tummy like cramps and I am suffering from constipation. I also have symptoms of pregnancy. Today morning my stools were with blood. They were light purple in color and strange. Please help.

Dr. Vivek Chail

Radiodiagnosis Radiology
#

• It is possible that you might be having a bowel infection or constipation itself is causing the minimal bleeding in stools.
  • Pregnancy is unlikely to cause severe stomach cramps in early stage. However, you should also confirm your pregnancy by doing a pregnancy test.
  • If required you might get an ultrasound scan done to know any condition causing your symptoms.

For further information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

I have frequent urination and severe pain in abdomen. Kindly advise.

Query: Hello doctor, I had fever two days ago. Then one day ago started frequent urination and I could not hold it every time it happened. And there was pain during urination. Then started pain in the stomach. Today the urination is not that much but I have severe pain in both sides of my abdomen. I am no...  Read Full »

Pregnancy test had two mildly visible lines, but it is now negative.

Query: Hello doctor, I had unprotected sex six weeks ago and my period was late for two weeks. I used the first PT when my period was five days late and it has two lines but it is not that visible. After three days, I tried again and it is already negative. Up to the two-weeks late period, all PT are negat...  Read Full »

Does constipation cause burning sensation in anus?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a burning sensation in anus after bowel movements for past one week. There is no blood discharge and poop was soft. I avoid eating spicy foods. The burning sensation lasts for hours.  Read Full »