Q. I have swelling and pain in the penis after having sex for the first time. Is it normal?

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Swollen Penis or Pain In Penis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I have swelling and pain in the penis after having sex for the first time.  Is it normal?

After I had sex for the first time, there is a piece of skin on the side of the penis. Is it normal? It is very sensitive and uncomfortable. I have attached a picture.