Welcome to icliniq.com.
She is suffering from acne vulgaris (pimples over the face and back).
And the white fluid through the urine could be due to a urinary infection.
The pain could be due to menorrhagia.
I suggest some treatments for these problems, but some investigations are necessary to detect the cause of all these complaints.
- Clearasil (Benzoyl peroxide and Clindamycin) 2 % cream over the pimples after washing thoroughly daily for 15 days.
- Tablet Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice a day for five days.
- Tablet Pan 40 (Pantoprazole) on an empty stomach in the morning for five days.
- Tablet Diclogesic (Diclofenac and Paracetamol) twice a day for five days.
- CBC (Complete blood count).
- Urine routine microscopy.
I request you to describe if she has a fever, burning sensation while urinating or weight loss, etc.
Is there any associated condition like hypertension or diabetes mellitus?
A white urine can also be secondary to I-pill, but we should first rule out other causes.
Revert with more information to a general medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician