Q. Everything I eat makes my stool watery and upsets my stomach. What is wrong with me?

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana
This is a premium question & answer published on May 04, 2020 and last reviewed on: Mar 30, 2021

My stool is watery for the past three months. Eating food tends to upset my system. I have stomach pain while having bowel movements. I consulted a doctor and she suggested me to do a stool test. According to the reports, I had a worm infection and I was given medications to have relief. Initially, it occurred only after eating peppery foods and during the first day of my period before a few years back. Please help me. Taking Flagyl and Tetracycline did not help me.

#

I understand your concern. Please mention your current body weight. Please mention whether you have lost any weight in the last six months. Please mention your working time. Please mention whether you have any changes in your mood recently. Please mention in detail regarding your sleep habit. Stomach pain and a feeling of bloating is a very common condition to occur in anyone. Take care of your diet. Maintain a healthy body weight and have a healthy lifestyle. I suggest you start taking capsule Esmoprazole 40 mg daily half an hour before breakfast. Take tablet Chlordiazepoxide twice daily for two weeks. It can cause sleepiness and so it is better to take them before going to bed in the day and night.

Have a follow-up after two weeks.

|