Q. I like to masturbate, but not sex. Why?

Answered by Dr. Pankaj Mittal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Adolescent Masturbation or Marital Discord & Sexual Problems? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I like to masturbate, but not sex.  Why?

I am 31 years old. I have been married for 3.5 years now. I hardly feel to have sex with my wife. Sometimes, the gap will be more than a month. I masturbate almost on a daily basis and sometimes, twice or thrice in a day after watching porn. I am somehow addicted to it and not able to stop it. My wife has a very high sex drive. As I turn it down, it is causing lots of problems between us. Is there some deficiency with me? Can any medication or test help me in this?