Q. What can be the reason for sudden uneasiness and weakness?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Rathee and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anxiety Attacks or Weakness? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

A 44 year old woman, suddenly felt uneasiness and weakness. Her BP was measured and the reading was 141/96. She weighs 55 kg, non-diabetic, no previous history of dyslipidemia and she is quite active.

What investigations should be done immediately? And how to proceed?