Q. My fasting and PP sugar levels are 87 and 61, respectively. Why?

Answered by Dr. Prabhakar Laxman Jathar and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Blood Glucose Level or Fasting Blood Sugar Level? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My fasting sugar result was 87, and postprandial was 61. Why is it so? I had a usual breakfast, including carbs with some amount of protein. What could be the possible reason? Also, I struggle a lot with weight loss.