Q. I got three blisters under my foreskin after unprotected sex. What to do?

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Bumps On Penis or Hiv? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I got three blisters under my foreskin after unprotected sex.  What to do?

I had unprotected sex two weeks ago. From the last two days, I am having pain and irritation while urinating. I took four tablets of Azithromycin 250 mg, three days ago. Then I took Doxycycline 100 mg, a day back. I do not have pain during urination now. But, I have three blisters or red dots under my foreskin, and it pains when I touch. I am applying Candid cream on it from two days. I am attaching a picture of these spots.