I have been having skin texture issues on my cheek for a while. When I looked closely at my skin, I could feel something more profound. The area is sensitive to touch or stretch. Can you help me know what it is?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Kindly answer me the following to help you better;
1) Do you have any history of photosensitivity?
2) Is there a burning sensation on exposure to sun?
3) Any history of atopy or allergies?
4) What is your skin type?
5) Did you use harsh soaps or cosmetics?
Thanks for the reply.
I do not have a history of photosensitivity or burning. I had dry skin when I was a child, and it progressed to mild eczema. My cheeks are generally quite dry during the winter. I have been using newer skincare products like Niacinamide and Caffeine solution; however, texture and bumpy skin issues predate me using those. I exfoliate two times a week.
Welcome back to icliniq.com.
I suggest the following;
1) Use Cetaphil cleanser (Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates Steareth, Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben) to wash face twice in a day for 15 days.
2) Apply Acnesol A Nano gel (Adapalene and Clindamycin) on the bumps at night for 15 days.
3) Tablet Limcee 500 mg (vitamin C) once a day after breakfast for 30 days.
4) Use Photostable sunscreen (Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Methylene bis-benzotriazole, Tetramethylbutylphenol, Ethylhexyltriazone bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol, Methoxyphenyl triazine, Diethylamino hydroxy benzoyl hexyl benzoate) thrice daily for two months.
5) Stay hydrated.
6) Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables.
7) Eat papaya, oranges, avocado, berries, muskmelon, and watermelon.
Follow up after three weeks.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. using a Paracetamol tablet to decrease fever and inflammation. You are also using Rantac that is antacid and not an antibiotic. Your symptoms are suggestive of viral pharyngitis most likely. I suggest you take Levocetirizine 5 mg OD for five days ... Read fullI have acne marks due to pimples during periods. What has to be done?
.. gone through your case. First, you need to understand acne is common and you may experience frequent exacerbation due to stress or periods as you already told. Moreover, steroids should never be used in acne skin. In fact, this aggravates acne. Pl... Read fullI have severe eczema on face, neck, and shoulders. What should I do to manage it?
.. some food can cause urticaria and rarely angioedema like peanut and seafood allergies. 2. But, there is no significance of the test you have mentioned, as that is a very nonspecific kind of test and most of the people who get themselves tested fo... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dermatologist Now