Q. When I am with my girlfriend, I am having trouble with erection. Can you help me?

I am a teenager, and I am having trouble during erection when I am with my girlfriend. Though I occasionally get it with her, the erection is not as hard as it usually is. I am very much confused. Can you help me with this?

#

Please provide me with the below details so that I can help you with your problem.

1. Do you suffer from poor erection or no erection regularly?
  2. Do you develop an erection while you are alone or have early morning erections?
  3. Do you have any other medical issues?

Thank you for your reply,

I usually get an erection when I am on my own while masturbating, however, when I am with my girlfriend, I do not get erections, and it is going on for two months. I sometimes get early morning erections. I used to do stuff with her and be completely fine, but suddenly, it stopped working. Since then, it has not worked for me. I am attracted to her, but still, I do not know why it is not working. I am thinking about it all the time and am always worried about whether I will get it next time or not. Can you please tell me a piece of advice or solution?

#

Since you have early morning erections and getting erections while you masturbate, we can easily rule out any serious physical issue.

You have mentioned that you failed to get an erection one day, and after that, you cannot get a proper erection with her. This could be a learned behavior due to psychological stress. Anticipation if you will get an erection or not and performance anxiety are the reasons for this. It would help if you tried to convince yourself again and again that there is no problem. Avoid thinking about this problem. Just spend more time in foreplay, and you will start getting an erection in some days.

For an immediate solution, I would suggest tablet Sildenafil or Tadalafil if the need arises. These drugs will result in a strong erection, and once you have a good erection, it will improve your confidence, and you will be able to do it without tablets.

Remain assured that this is totally a psychological issue and not a physical problem. Remain relaxed.

Thanks.

|