Q. I want to gain weight and build muscles. Can I use nutrigain powder?

Dr. Suneetha B S
Published on Nov 19, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jul 16, 2019

Hi Doctor,

I am a 23 year old guy. My height is 165 cm and weight is 56 kg. I want to gain weight and build muscles too.

Even though, I did some exercise and taking healthy foods, it makes my muscles to be tight but it doesn't show up any sign of enlarging or building up.

I heard about an Ayurvedic medicine called nutrigain powder. Can I build my muscle and gain weight by using it without having any side-effects? Or else, give me other suggestions to gain weight.

Dr. Suneetha B S

Diabetology Microbiology Nutritionist
#

About Nutrigain:

• Nutrigain is an ayurvedic supplement which is manufactured and distributed by ayurwin pharmacy
  • The chief ingredients present in this preparation are Ashwagandha and Shatavari. Research works have claimed that both these are very much helpful in gaining weight
  • The product is available in granule form so that it can be easily absorbed by the body. 
  • As per the ingredients present, it will not show any side effects. You can use this product for upto a month and review.

If any unwanted change is observed in your body's working system within a week or two of it's use, write back to us at the earliest so that we can go for an alternate option.

There are a number of ayurvedic products with the same ingredients in the market which produce similar results. All these products are expected to clear quality assurance and thus steroids or such ingredients are not expected.

Ideal methods to gain healthy weight:

• Eat right and also go for exercises. If you only eat, you won't gain much protein. You will just pile up fat and that's not good.
  • Eat and sleep consistently at the same time everyday.
  • Join a fitness club or gym in your locality. Make sure the instructors are well-trained. Exercises should be preferably done in the morning. I would suggest you to do a little bit of cardio for warm-up and then go for strength training to build muscle. After you finish your workout, you should take a good protein supplement within 20 minutes.
  • If you would like to include additional protein supplement, buy a box of whey protein powder. Also Include acidic fruits such as orange and lemon in your diet for better protein absorption.

For further clarifications, Talk to our Nutritionist on Phone  --> https://www.icliniq.com/phone-a-specialist/nutritionist

How to gain weight soon?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I am unable to gain weight. I am in depression as I am underweight. My weight is 49 kilograms. Currently, I am taking homeopathy medicines.  Read Full >>

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Take Nutrigain granules (Ashwagandha with Shatavari) one teaspoon two times a day with lukewarm milk and add a half teaspoon of Desi ghee or clarified butter in lukewarm milk. It will help you in gaining weight. Also, learn exercises which...  Read Full

Protein Supplements - Types and Need

Article Overview: The indiscriminate use of protein supplements can do more harm than good. This article aims to increase awareness about various types of protein supplements and who will benefit by taking them. Read Article

Dr. Vishal Wadi
Nutritionist

What are Protein Supplements? Protein supplements are concentrated forms of protein that are isolated from food sources. All protein-rich foods contain carbohydrates and fats along with protein. Hence whole foods do not provide lean protein. Who should take Protein Supplements? Those who have h...  Read Article

I am a vegetarian. I would like to gain weight without any side effects. Please help.

Query: Hello Doctor, I am a  26 year old male. I would like to gain weight without any side effects. My height is 164cm and my weight is 54kg. I am a vegetarian and I do not take eggs. I am a software engineer and my work does not involve much physical movement. Please suggest me a suitable diet plan and ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Suneetha B S
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, It is very important to gain weight in a healthy way (i.e, gaining muscle and not fat). For this, both diet and exercise play a major role. DIET: Include a lot of protein in your diet in the form of nuts, seeds and sprouts. Protein drinks like Protinex are also helpful. Instead of 3 major mea...  Read Full

Ask a Nutritionist Now