Q. I want to gain weight and build muscles. Can I use nutrigain powder?

Answered by Dr. Suneetha B S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Gain Weight or Whey Protein Powder? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I want to gain weight and build muscles.  Can I use nutrigain powder?

Hi Doctor,

I am a 23 year old guy. My height is 165 cm and weight is 56 kg. I want to gain weight and build muscles too.

Even though, I did some exercise and taking healthy foods, it makes my muscles to be tight but it doesn't show up any sign of enlarging or building up.

I heard about an Ayurvedic medicine called nutrigain powder. Can I build my muscle and gain weight by using it without having any side-effects? Or else, give me other suggestions to gain weight.