Q. I want to gain weight and build muscles. Can I use nutrigain powder?

Dr. Suneetha B S
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 19, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jul 16, 2019

Hi Doctor,

I am a 23 year old guy. My height is 165 cm and weight is 56 kg. I want to gain weight and build muscles too.

Even though, I did some exercise and taking healthy foods, it makes my muscles to be tight but it doesn't show up any sign of enlarging or building up.

I heard about an Ayurvedic medicine called nutrigain powder. Can I build my muscle and gain weight by using it without having any side-effects? Or else, give me other suggestions to gain weight.

#

About Nutrigain:

• Nutrigain is an ayurvedic supplement which is manufactured and distributed by ayurwin pharmacy
  • The chief ingredients present in this preparation are Ashwagandha and Shatavari. Research works have claimed that both these are very much helpful in gaining weight
  • The product is available in granule form so that it can be easily absorbed by the body. 
  • As per the ingredients present, it will not show any side effects. You can use this product for upto a month and review.

If any unwanted change is observed in your body's working system within a week or two of it's use, write back to us at the earliest so that we can go for an alternate option.

There are a number of ayurvedic products with the same ingredients in the market which produce similar results. All these products are expected to clear quality assurance and thus steroids or such ingredients are not expected.

Ideal methods to gain healthy weight:

• Eat right and also go for exercises. If you only eat, you won't gain much protein. You will just pile up fat and that's not good.
  • Eat and sleep consistently at the same time everyday.
  • Join a fitness club or gym in your locality. Make sure the instructors are well-trained. Exercises should be preferably done in the morning. I would suggest you to do a little bit of cardio for warm-up and then go for strength training to build muscle. After you finish your workout, you should take a good protein supplement within 20 minutes.
  • If you would like to include additional protein supplement, buy a box of whey protein powder. Also Include acidic fruits such as orange and lemon in your diet for better protein absorption.

For further clarifications, Talk to our Nutritionist on Phone  --> https://www.icliniq.com/phone-a-specialist/nutritionist

|