Q. How to increase my height?I am 23 years old.

Dr. Suneetha B S
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 06, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jun 26, 2019

How to increase my height? I am 23 years old.

#

• Growth in terms of height drastically reduces after puberty.
  • You have not mentioned your gender.
  • Theoretically, with proper nutrition and under ideal circumstances, growth in height stops in women at 18 years and in men at 24 years.
  • This does not consider other factors like family tendencies and genetic inheritance
  • I suggest you to have nutritionally rich food like milk and milk products, egg yolk, lean meat like fish, fresh fruits and vegetables.
  • You can also indulge in stretching exercises and yoga that will give you better posture and help you to look taller.
  • If you are overweight, focus on losing weight.
  • Sleep for at least 8 hours a day. 
  • You need to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day to detoxify your body. 
  • Following these tips will help in maintaining ideal body condition. That coupled with yoga and other exercises should help you.

Consult a nutritionist online for further follow up --->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/nutritionist

|