Q. I have anal warts and vaginal infections with itching and irritation. Please help with medication.

Dr. Reetika Joshi

I have anal warts and infection in the vaginal area. It is looking like a yeast infection. What can I do about this problem?

#

I fully understand your concern and will surely help you. In the image shared by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and the details presented by you, I recommend that for relief:-

1. Use Surfaz SN cream locally.

2. Use V wash to clean the area.

3. Maintain good hygiene.

4. Use loose cotton underwear and wash it in soft detergent.

5. Do not do intense exercise.

6. Avoid intercourse. Else use barrier contraceptives like a condom.

Also, please share that if you are experiencing any discharge, itching, etc., as well.

I do have itching and irritation problems there. And regularly, too much white and yellowish discharge also is there. I am worried about whether it is a major problem or not. Is this problem curable with cream alone? Is there any need for medication for these problems?

#

You should get yourself examined by a gynecologist. Get pap smear and HPV done. Warts can be excised.

|