I am suffering from insomnia from the past three weeks. Please help.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Is this the first time you are experiencing insomnia or there has been a previous history? Sleep problems can happen if you are stressed, anxious or have a mood problem. Is there anything stressful going on in your life ? Do you do shift work? Try to address the root cause and learn relaxation strategies. I see that you are talking Zolfresh 10 mg (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is fie to take it for a few days but not recommended to continue for a longer period.
Try these self-help interventions:
1. Relax atleast an hour before bedtime. You can listen to music, or take a bath.
2. Go to bed at the same time.
3. Have a comfortable bed, keep the room dark.
4. Avoid drinking tea, coffee in the evenings.
5. Avoid watching TV or looking at bright screens in the evenings. It can affect your natural sleep inducing hormone secretion.
6. Avoid day time naps.
7. Do regular exercises.
8. Avoid eating heavy meals before sleeping.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
You should try to avoid stress using relaxation techniques like deep breathing, meditation, etc ... If you have any constipation, then it needs to be fixed with high fiber diet, plenty of water and exer... Read fullCould my insomnia be due to increase in Zoloft dosage?
.. of the dose of Zoloft (Sertraline) can cause sleep problem, as you are facing currently. To manage this, you can change the time from night to morning or afternoon. If you altogether stop night doses of Zoloft (return back to 100 mg per day), then... Read fullHow to overcome my self-harming behaviour?
Practice relaxation techniques like breathing exercise and yoga ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Psychiatrist Now