Q. How frequently can a men without a partner masturbate?

I am going to get married in two months. Kindly tell me how to improve sperm quality and sperm count. What diet should be incorporated? What precautions are to be taken? Are there any lifestyle changes to be made? What kind of exercises should be done for this? I am a vegetarian. I do not drink alcohol, and I do not smoke.

I have not masturbated in the last 20 days. I want to ask whether it is fine not to masturbate or masturbation is necessary? If so, what should be the frequency of masturbation for people who do not have partners. Kindly tell me the benefits of not masturbating and masturbating (not in excess).

Kindly guide. Thanks.

#

Thanks for asking.

• Have you got your semen analysis done?
  • Why do you want to take medicines for that?

Diet rich in protein and complex carbohydrates and low in saturated fats helps to boost semen quality. Take a diet rich in herbal things like fenugreek seeds, which help to improve the semen count. Take a diet rich in spinach, fenugreek leaves, etc., and you will see improvement. There are no specific exercises. Avoid any kind of steroids. A mixture of weights and aerobics will help maintain your BMI (body mass index), and you will see the improvement.

Yes, it is fine not to masturbate, so no need to get worried. Masturbation is safe and has no serious issues. If you are single, it is fine to masturbate daily. This will cause no harm. But if you masturbate 2 to 3 times a day, especially after watching porn, this could affect your mind badly. This causes loss of time though there are no physical side effects. Thanks.

|