Q. Please suggest some medicine to improve premature ejaculation.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 04, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 10, 2020

I am a 36 year old unmarried male. I have been suffering from premature ejaculation for the past 12 years. As my friend suggested, I am using Suhagra 50 mg pill before intercourse and had good erection. During my first time intercourse, I had very quick ejaculation. I was able to hold my ejaculation for the second time. I feel I am not getting full erection and the size also got reduced compared to earlier. Even though I spent more time on foreplay, I am ejaculating quickly. Right now, I stopped using Suhagra 50 mg. I have also undergone hair transplantation a year back and taking Finax 1 mg and Biotin daily. I have tried ayurveda medicine too, but no improvement. Please suggest me some medicine to improve my sexual health.

#

• You can discuss with your dermatologist regarding erectile dysfunction and stop Finax (Finasteride).
  • You can refer net sources and practice squeeze technique and Kegel exercise. Practice squeeze technique when you masturbate and delay ejaculation.
  • I also advice you follow yoga and meditation.
  • The Kegel exercise is very effective, if done 20 times in the morning and in the evening for three to six months.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 

How does yoga help senior citizens?

Query: Hi doctor, What are the health benefits and trends for yoga for senior citizens? Are there studios that have classes or professionals that cater to this demographic? Why choose yoga over other forms of fitness and stretching?  Read Full »

I am suffering from premature ejaculation.Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old male. I am not yet married. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Erection occurs within seconds and soon after that I ejaculate. Please help.  Read Full »

Is erectile dysfunction related to my thyroid disease?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 72-year-old male with a height of 5 feet 6 inches and a weight of 78 kg. I have been on Eltroxin 100 mcg and Amloz 5 mg for two years for hypothyroidism. I am feeling fatigued and have an intense appetite. I have lost fertility for the last one year. My ESR value is 41. I also ...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»

Ask a Sexologist Now