Q. Please suggest some medicine to improve premature ejaculation.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair. B
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 04, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 10, 2020

I am a 36 year old unmarried male. I have been suffering from premature ejaculation for the past 12 years. As my friend suggested, I am using Suhagra 50 mg pill before intercourse and had good erection. During my first time intercourse, I had very quick ejaculation. I was able to hold my ejaculation for the second time. I feel I am not getting full erection and the size also got reduced compared to earlier. Even though I spent more time on foreplay, I am ejaculating quickly. Right now, I stopped using Suhagra 50 mg. I have also undergone hair transplantation a year back and taking Finax 1 mg and Biotin daily. I have tried ayurveda medicine too, but no improvement. Please suggest me some medicine to improve my sexual health.

#

• You can discuss with your dermatologist regarding erectile dysfunction and stop Finax (Finasteride).
  • You can refer net sources and practice squeeze technique and Kegel exercise. Practice squeeze technique when you masturbate and delay ejaculation.
  • I also advice you follow yoga and meditation.
  • The Kegel exercise is very effective, if done 20 times in the morning and in the evening for three to six months.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|