Medical Advice on "Rheumatology"

Dr. Durgesh   Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I will try to help you as much as possible. A few questions first: 1. Was there any tissue biopsy done for the abdomen wall or the panniculitis lesion? If yes, please share its details. 2. Did you have symptoms of low ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may be suffering from mixed connective tissue disorder. But do not worry you may have to take above medications along with that you may take tablet Banocide forte 100 mg twice daily for three weeks. Avoid using ... View thread »

Dr. Divya  Agarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, the possibility of inflammatory arthritis is definitely there, however that can be confirmed only when a rheumatologist examines you. The other symptoms are prolonged stiffness in your hands lasting more than half an ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all your mother does not have rheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia. From her reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) I found that she has connective tissue disorder and the most possible diagnosis ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sjogren's syndrome (SS) and SLE are two different forms of autoimmune inflammatory disorders which affect the joints, skin, glandular tissue. There are certain similarities between the two but generally, Sjogren's is ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to my opinion, Raynaud's phenomenon is a part of CREST syndrome of systemic sclerosis. In case that is troubling you, the best treatment that I have found very successful is the use of crushed Sorbitrate ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query, my opinion is as follows: C-ANCA (Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies) positivity indicates Wegener's Granulomatosis. In this condition, there is involvement of upper and lower respiratory tract ... View thread »

Dr. Surbhi   Agrawal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have been taking preventive gout medicine for a long time and have started to have flares for the first time in a while, call your doctor. He may talk to you about changing your dosage or your medicine. In ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. You are suffering from spondyloarthropathy. However, small joint involvement like hand and feet joints are rare in SPA. You should restart Sulfasalazine 1 g morning, evening and do a C- ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your history, it seems that you are suffering fromrheumatoid arthritis. This is more in females, having morning stiffness of the joint and improve during the day and presence of nodules over bony prominences. Yes, ... View thread »

Ask a Rheumatologist »