Medical Advice on "Rheumatology"

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sjogren's syndrome (SS) and SLE are two different forms of autoimmune inflammatory disorders which affect the joints, skin, glandular tissue. There are certain similarities between the two but generally, Sjogren's is ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to my opinion, Raynaud's phenomenon is a part of CREST syndrome of systemic sclerosis. In case that is troubling you, the best treatment that I have found very successful is the use of crushed Sorbitrate ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query, my opinion is as follows: C-ANCA (Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies) positivity indicates Wegener's Granulomatosis. In this condition, there is involvement of upper and lower respiratory tract ... View thread »

Dr. Surbhi   Agrawal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have been taking preventive gout medicine for a long time and have started to have flares for the first time in a while, call your doctor. He may talk to you about changing your dosage or your medicine. In ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. You are suffering from spondyloarthropathy. However, small joint involvement like hand and feet joints are rare in SPA. You should restart Sulfasalazine 1 g morning, evening and do a C- ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your history, it seems that you are suffering fromrheumatoid arthritis. This is more in females, having morning stiffness of the joint and improve during the day and presence of nodules over bony prominences. Yes, ... View thread »

Dr. Naval  Mendiratta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your history and blood reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your test results are normal. The pain experienced all over the body looks like a different condition known as ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post and investigations (attachment removed to protect patient identity), there are two things which I presume you think are abnormal. CK (creatine kinase), it is an enzyme produced by heart muscle ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post, you have not mentioned which joints are paining and whether you have swelling of joints also. Your vitamin D level is low (attachment removed to protect patient identity) so you need to start ... View thread »

Dr. K Shanmuganandan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through all the history details and reports. It shows mild osteoarthritis which is not reversible. But if you maintain your weight and exercise, it will halt. Please do quadriceps exercise for knees and for ... View thread »