Q. Why do I have pain in the center part of the stomach below the kidney?

Dr. Philip Shenouda
This is a premium question & answer published on May 30, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 03, 2019

I have regular pain in the upper center part of the stomach just below the kidney. Please tell me the reason and medicine. Pain arises, especially in the early morning.

#

The reason can be gastritis, which is inflammation of the stomach. Please do the mentioned test and use the medicine below until you get the test result.

H.Pylori in stools.

Gastritis
H. Pylori infection.

Ranitidine 150 mg one capsule two times per day before food.
Avoid chilli food, caffeine, mint, soda drinks, chocolates, and heavy fried food. Until I see the lab results. Give two hours gap before sleep and after eating.

Follow-up when you get the lab result and mention whether you are getting improvement on the prescribed medication.

|