Q. What is the reason for pain in both outer and inner vagina during intercourse?

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Choudhary and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vaginal Pain or Foreplay? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am newly married. We had sex four to five times till now. Last time when we had sex, she started feeling pain in both outer and inner vagina. She feels like peeing, but actually, it is not. Kindly suggest for a better solution and any precautions that can be taken before intercourse.