Q. My son is vomiting everything he eats. Please help me.

Dr. Babu Lal Meena

My 2 year old son is suffering from fever. The temperature right now is 100.4 degrees. He is vomiting every thing he is eating.

#

• It is a sore throat, most likely of a viral origin. But, a bacterial cause should be considered if there is a significant pain the throat.
  • The investigations to be done are CBC (complete blood count) and ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate).

I suggest the following:

1. Syrup Amoxicillin 5 ml of 125 mg strength thrice a day for five days.
  2. Syrup Paracetamol 5 ml of 150 mg strength whenever he has a fever up to a maximum of four times in a day.
  3. Rabeprazole sachet (10 mg) one sachet once a day.
  4. Syrum Emeset 5 ml twice aday.
  5. Have normal diet
  6. Drink plenty of water.

I am worried about his tongue color. If it is cherry red, then the possibilities could be different.

Provide a clear picture of the tongue and BCG vaccine site (upper part of the left arm).

Revert with more information to a child health specialist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/child-health-specialist

|