Medical Advice on "Child Health"

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question in detail and I know that you are very concerned about your child. It seems that your child probably has got a lower respiratory tract infection. Since you are already taking antibiotic ... View thread »

Dr. Bichitrovanu   Sarkar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Many thanks for your query. Very often we put down these symptoms to teething, but this usually is a viral illness - a viral upper respiratory tract infection URTI. Teething by itself does not cause these symptoms, it ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak Kishore
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The amount of food eaten would vary from child to child. Decreased intake, fussy child, and worm infestation are commonest causes for decreased weight gain. I would suggest a deworming for your baby. A single dose of ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Could you provide more information: What vaccines have you received? What was the content of the vaccine? Did you suffer from any infection during your pregnancy? Did you have any disease during pregnancy and ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need more information for a quality answer. The onset of symptoms, duration? any itching? associated fever or weight loss? history of jaundice? any relevant family history? The site of red spots? is it ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The color of the stools that you have mentioned is normal. Any color of the stool is normal, except when the color is red or white. All the children up to the age of six months pass stools either 10 to 12 times a day or ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I can understand your concern. CMV (cytomegalovirus) IgG and IgM suggests that you have cytomegalovirus infection and it can spread to ... View thread »

Dr. Rajesh Babu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your problem. He may have allergic rhinitis. Please use the below medications. Use syrup Allegra 3.5 ml (Fexofenadine) two times a day for five days and after five days, give him 5 ml daily at night ... View thread »

Dr. Veerabhadrudu  Kuncham
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. By the symptoms you have stated, you probably have a viral infection. Take bed rest, plenty of oral fluids, symptomatic treatment (Paracetamol or antitussives, decongestants, analgesics, moisturizer cream, etc., ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Though the low level of Cefuroxime (Zocef) is being secreted in breast milk and postulated possible side effects are a change of intestinal flora of the baby and may lead to diarrhea. But the prospective studies failed ... View thread »