Medical Advice on "Child Health"

Dr. Vishal Parmar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Just follow advice. Clean eye from inside to outside with clean cotton or cloth. Instill Tobramycin eye drops one drop in each eye three times a day. Start syrup Cetirizine 5 ml once a day for five days. It may be due ... View thread »

Dr. Rakesh Radheshyam Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your daughter has motion sickness. It usually occurs in bus or car. You can give tablet Avomime ½ tablet 30 minutes before the start of the journey. Also, make her sit near the window. Also, good ventilation with fresh ... View thread »

Dr. Veerabhadrudu  Kuncham
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand the situation you are facing with your child. As there is no history of perinatal insult and NICU stay at birth, cerebral palsy could be less likely at this early age to diagnose. The description you made is ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. 11 year old child chewing sponge could be due to two possible reasons which are as follows.This could be a habitual thing. It has been noticed in some children that they have a habit of chewing things, lip-smacking, making ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Recurrent episodes of cough and cold occur when the child has decreased immunity due to some illness or it could be a symptom of tuberculosis. Mantoux test of more than 10x10 mm is suggestive of tuberculosis. In your ... View thread »

Dr. Amit  Modi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. These patches are related to vitamin B deficiency and gastric discomfort. Sometimes, they also have superadded infection of bacterial or fungal origin. I would advise you to start a Multivitamin syrup, deworm the ... View thread »

Dr. Prashant  Kumar Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Azithromycin dose for children is 10 mg per kg single dose per day for three days. So, you can give a total of 180 to 200 mg per day that is 3 mL of 60 mg/mL syrup once daily for three days. I would suggest you go ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question in detail and I know that you are very concerned about your child. It seems that your child probably has got a lower respiratory tract infection. Since you are already taking antibiotic ... View thread »

Dr. Bichitrovanu   Sarkar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Many thanks for your query. Very often we put down these symptoms to teething, but this usually is a viral illness - a viral upper respiratory tract infection URTI. Teething by itself does not cause these symptoms, it ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak Kishore
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The amount of food eaten would vary from child to child. Decreased intake, fussy child, and worm infestation are commonest causes for decreased weight gain. I would suggest a deworming for your baby. A single dose of ... View thread »