Q. What medicines can cure burning sensation in penis?

I suffer from nocturia. I have had two TURPs done about eight years ago with not much success. Anticholinergic drugs do not work Of recent I was going to urinate about nine times at night with an urge to urinate but little urine coming out. I have been to a urologist and the following were the results:

• Urine test negative.
  • Ultrasound with no blockages, prostate normal size, bladder emptying with 20 mL remaining.
  • Flexible cystoscopy revealed not much blockage in the prostate.
  • MRI normal after the cystoscopy, I felt burning sensation on the tip of my penis for a couple of days. When that subsided, I decided to have sex after consuming 50 mg of Viagra and while I was erect, I started to bleed. I managed to stop the bleeding.
  • I did not bleed after that incident but I felt burning sensations in my penis and bladder and it has never been the same as before. I took a course of Nitrofurantoin and later the urine test was negative for any UTI. The burning sensation has not stopped and I am taking Imovane for the last month with Diclofenac for the past few weeks just to fall asleep.

My GP thought the problem was psychogenic and prescribed Fluoxetine 20 mg because I was having anxiety. I am on fluoxetine for the past week and it has helped my anxiety. My problem is a constant burning sensation in my penis/groin area that increases in intensity after meals. Please advise. Currently, I have been on Nifedipine 20 mg, Ramipril 10 mg, Esomeprazole 40 mg twice daily and Fluoxetine 20 mg. In the past, I have been on Flomax, Cardura, Oxybutynin, Tolterodine tartrate, Mirabegron 50 mg.