Q. My grandmother is 98 years old and has head reeling often. What may be the possible reason?

Answered by Dr. Bharat Udey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Cervical Spondylitis or Vitamin D? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My grandmother is 98 years old. Of late, she is complaining of head reeling often. She does not have high blood pressure or diabetes and her haemoglobin is normal. She has roti in the morning, rice and dal for lunch and roti for dinner. Her bowel movements are normal. What may be the possible reason and line of treatment?