Q. If someone with a fungal infection swims in a pool, Will they spread to others?

Answered by Dr. Suneetha B S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Chlorination Of Water or Diarrhea? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: If someone with a fungal infection swims in a pool, Will they spread to others?

Hello doctor, I wonder if chlorine levels in a normal swimming pool kill all the microbes. If someone with a fungal infection swims in a pool, won't it spread to others through the water?