Q. What are my chances of getting HIV or any other STD?

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva
Hi sir. I have query related hiv infection.I was mastrubating in toilet by rubbing my penis against wall.But I weared underware. And I cummed in underwear. After that I touched water tap with one hand and with that hand I touched my penis.The cum was on my penis and i touched tip of penis with that hand. So is there chance hiv infection?
But in our home we are 6 people and no one has hiv or any other std.

Hello sir I have posted my query.could you plz give me advise?

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva

HIV/AIDS Specialist
# There is no risk of HIV as per the description provided. Your risk of HIV acquisition is unwarranted in this scenario.
Relax!

| 
Mam no one in our house has hiv or std. So there is no risk na?

There is any chance of std like herpes or any other.
But no one in our house has std or hiv?

Plz answer my query.

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva

HIV/AIDS Specialist
#

? HIV can only be transmitted through sexual contact with HIV infected person, blood transfusion, use of contaminated syringes or needles, or by HIV infected mother to her child during pregnancy, delivery or through breast milk. If there is any of the mentioned risk factor, get tested for HIV HIV can not be transmitted through air, sharing food, sharing articles, kissing, through mosquito or flies or through air. Having any STD per se increases the risk of acquisition of HIV if Unprotected contact made in presence of untreated STD, risk of acquisition of HIV increases

|